Managing your business's social media accounts can be daunting: from tweaking tweet lengths to mastering Facebook tone, to using the right hashtags at the right times. managing your business's social media accounts can be daunting: from tweaking tweet lengths to mastering Facebook tone, to using the right hashtags at the right times.
POST ON FACEBOOK
- Best Time: During the afternoon Slump 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Peak Time: Wednesdays around 3 p.m.
- Worst Time: Weekends Before 8:00 AM & After 8:00 PM
TWEETING WITH TWITTER
- Best Time: Schedule Tweets for Lunchtime Monday and Thursday.
- Peak Time: Posting days falling between Monday and Thursday. 9:00 to 3:00 PM
- Worst Time: For even more engagement, throw in an image for 48% more retweets
CONNECT WITH LinkedIn
- Best Time Tuesdays- Thursdays
- Peak Time: Noon & 5:00 to 6:00 PM
- Worst Time: Monday & Fridays 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
PINTEREST IS FOR DAYDREAMING (AND WEEKENDS)
- Best Time: Saturday Mornings
- Peak Time: Friday around 3 p.m.
- Worst Time: Monday- Friday during normal work hours 8:00 to 5:00 PM
TUMBLR IS FOR NIGHT OWLS
- Best Time: Friday 7:00 PM
- Peak Time: Sunday - Tuesday 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Worst Time: Anytime before 4:00 PM
GOOGLE+ USERS CHECK IN FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
- Best Time: Monday- Sunday 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Peak Time: Wednesday 9:00 AM
- Worst Time: Monday- Sunday Evenings